Whimsical Themed Wedding

Donna was one of the many thrifty brides-to-be who came to me looking for help to pull off a wedding within a specific budget. She was one very detailed and organized lady when we discussed details of the wedding she envisioned.


A Whimsical Wedding.


Who wouldn't want a little magic in their wedding? Every woman would dream a magical day with their dreams in sight and any man would want to see their lover's eyes sparkle with delight during the one magical day of their lives. The Whimsical wedding idea was just short of perfect to the romantics and fairy tale obsessed millennial.


We have had 4 short months to plan her wedding. We were fortunate to have chosen the perfect place for the whimsical theme wedding - Eden Nature Park Davao. Their color motif was powder blue and lavender.

I gathered ideas from the internet on how to put together a "whimsy" in the wedding decorations. I looked for trees and their twigs to incorporate in the design. Below is just one of the many pictures I found all over the web through search engine results.






Oh what a magical sight to behold! Since these ideas come from prestigious weddings featured by renowned wedding stylist, the next challenge for me and my team was the client's budget for the decors. The most crucial part in decorating the wedding was to bring to life these ideas without breaking the bank. So me and my team went to work.


We set up the wedding reception venue on the day before the wedding event. Decorating a wedding is literally and physically hard work and working hard! My team spent all day setting up the stage and another 6 hours prepping the flowers for the aisle and entourage bouquets.




I always make the bridal bouquet because I had been in constant contact with the bride and pretty much know what the bride described how her flowers to be. My team arranged the aisle flowers and table centerpieces.

The Whimsical Wedding Day

The call time was 8 in the morning. We had to be there early to set up the remaining pieces for the reception and also set up the ceremony area. This part here was the Amphitheater of Eden Nature Park Davao. This was the place of the wedding ceremony. The wedding ceremony started at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. This was the actual picture of the time before the ceremony started.







This part was the Basic Standard Set up of Eden Nature Park Wedding Package
Wedding Ceremony ongoing
While the ceremony was still ongoing, I had to go check the reception and change my outfit. I was requested by the couple to do the hosting of their wedding. From being a florist, to coordinator and finally the Master of Ceremony, I had to transform! Well, what can I say? I love to learn skills to acquire! So off I went to the reception area to make up myself and change into something blue!

When I arrived at the reception area, my team of decorators had finished setting up the stage, tables and lighting. The area was ready for some partey!!!



VIP Table Centerpiece


Simple Wedding Centerpiece for the guests table


Two-flavored 3-tier cake in butter frosting


The Whimsical Themed Wedding Stage

Oh how I loved the white tree twigs! It was indeed whimsy! I loved the effects of the fairy lights behind the fabric. It was really magical! Donna and Caye, the newlyweds loved it too! Thanks to my team who executed such dedication in bringing to life what we saw in the pictures!

So there, after being utterly satisfied with the ceremony set-up and wedding stage, the final stroke was the delivery of the wedding program! There were few interruptions with the power supply but nothing too drastic to ruin the perfect day!


Master of Wedding Programme


Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my honor to present to you, the newlyweds!!! MR. and MRS. Cayetano Jr. and Donna Eisma!!!


At the end of every wedding event, positive client feedback is the sweetest thing and best reward for the hard work that me and my team went through in putting together their wedding event! Thank you for trusting us!!! To God be the glory!!! May you have a beautiful house, beautiful kids, beautiful marriage and a beautiful life of forever!




 Special thanks to the following who made this wedding very special!


Photographer: Philip Cuison Photography
Cake: Mel Mhayries Home of Sweets

Wedding Design and Coordination: Leah Jacobe Weddings Team


Leah Jacobe Weddings Team





Previous
Next Post »